Introducing a technologically advanced new hygienic seal, TUF-FLEX®. This revolutionary new seal from Rubber Fab Technologies Group is the world’s only unitized seal, setting new standards for purity, performance and flexibility. Designed to meet critical requirements in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, ultrapure water, WFI (water-for-injection).
Achieve higher performance under SIP/CIP Conditions
- Uniting the flexibility of an elastomer with the chemical resistance of PTFE
- Seats perfectly
- Superior resistance to cold flow and creep
- Minimal thermal expansion
- Outstanding service life
- Exceptional flexibility
TUF-FLEX® meets stringent standards
- U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI Certification
- Cytotoxicity Criteria
- Title 21 CFR 177.2600 and Title CFR 177.1550
- USDA and 3-A Sanitary Standards
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP)
- ASME-BPE Standards
- Animal Derived Ingredient Free
A Solid PTFE Type I Seal is guaranteed to fail in SIP conditions. They will creep, cold flow and leak at T.
TYPE III ENVELOPE
The Envelope Seal construction provides inconsistent results between the two materials. It will also creep, cold flow and leak over time.
The PTFE grafted elastomer in a TUF-FLEX hygienic seal will maintain I.D. without re-torquing or leaking.