Casella Process Solutions is fully integrated with the growing demands of single use technology, driven by the need for shorter cycle times, reduced chances of cross contamination, more flexible manufacturing configurations and greater efficiency.
Disposables can also be an asset for managing increasingly complex regulatory requirements. When appropriate, our components comply with FDA and USP Class VI protocols.
Casella Solutions include single use containers and bags made from high purity films that provide excellent barriers to water vapor and gas molecule transmission, tubing, inserts, dip tubes, tanks, mixing devices, hose barbs and end caps as a partial list of our disposable component offering.
We also regularly work with customers to solve unique problems of storage, transmission, product isolation, filtration or other processing demands.
- EZBio Bottles and Containers
- EZBio Cap Assemblies and Fittings
- EZTop Fluid Transfer
- EZGrip Carboys
- Clean Room Assemblies
- Filtration Solutions
**available in NY, NJ and PA only
- AdvantaSil™ family of platinum-cured silicone tubing
- AdvantaFlex® biopharm grade TPE tubing
- Process Hose Assemblies
- Molded Silicone Assemblies and Tube Sets
Single Use Cold Chain Solutions
- Freeze-Pak™ Film and Biocontainers
- Freeze-Pak™ STS – Storage and Transportation Bio-Containers
- Bio-Pak® Cell Culture & #d Gusset Bio-Containers
Bioprocess bags, tubing assemblies, manifold assemblies
- Flextreme 2D Bioprocessing Bags
- Flextainer 3D Bioprocessing Bags
- FlexReady and FlexKit Assemblies
- Custom Single Use Bioprocess Containers
Single Use Aseptic Container for high volume fluid transfer applications
- CleanLine™ Connector