Q-Control is an integrated pump controller for Quattroflow multiple-use and single-use pumps.
Designed to interface with a variety of flow and pressure sensors to provide user with automated control over their pump operations. With built-in smart control functions that no longer requires an external PLC, Q-Control leads to a new generation of Quattroflow biopharma pumps.
- Integrated pump controller that interfaces with different flow and pressure sensors
- Smart control functions that usually require an external PLC
- PID control mode for pressure- or flow-controlled pump operations
- Autotune function to automatically find optimal PID parameters
- Configurable alarms to stop the pump
- Dispensing feature to automatically fill defined volumes of liquid
- RS485 Modbus communication port
- Trend data and alarm logging
- Remote operation
- Available for Quattroflow quaternary diaphragm pump models: QF30, QF150, QF1200, QF2500 and QF4400
Quaternary Diaphragm Pumps
Quattroflow™ Fluid Systems, part of Pump Solutions Group (PSG®), is a leading manufacturer of quaternary (4-piston) diaphragm pumps for sterile fluid transfer applications in the pharmaceutical manufacturing and biotech industries.
Compared to peristaltic pumps, Quattroflow quaternary diaphragm pumps provide superior transfer of critical biological fluids. Inspired by the human heart, Quattroflow’s quaternary diaphragm pumps deliver low-shear, low-slip and low-pulsation performance that gently transfers the delicate biological media used in pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical applications.
Featuring a unique seal-less design, Quattroflow’s stainless steel quaternary diaphragm pumps are self-priming and CIP and SIP capable. Single-use positive displacement pump technology reduces maintenance costs, improves purification yields of filtration systems and optimizes speed to market.
From tangential flow filtration (TFF), chromatography and centrifuge-feed applications, to virus filtration and inline dilution, Quattroflow positive displacement pumps deliver sterile fluid transfer that is efficient, consistent and, most importantly, gentle enough for delicate media.